Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mobile Monkey

And so it is that the monkey crawls! In the forward direction that is. He started going Tuesday evening after Daddy got home from work and by Wednesday afternoon was making lots of progress. He's still learning and getting the feel of this whole mobility thing, but I fear it will not be long before our whole house is at his fingertips. He also likes to stand up in is crib now. So I spent today pulling out all of his toys and the crib bumper, so that he wouldn't have anything to use to climb out. Also, in Mommy news, I finally put the sewing machine Daddy got me for Mother's Day, to good use. I made black-out curtains for the Monkey's room and a set of curtains for the living room. I still have the ones to do in our room, but Daddy and I can not agree on a fabric yet, so they'll have to wait. All in all, I'm pretty proud of myself. Hope everyone is having a good week. We'll be gone the end of next week to visit "Grandpa" & "Grandma Cathy" in Georgia. Hopefully we'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back. Posted by Picasa

No comments: