Friday, August 25, 2006

Handsome Baby


His hair is finally long enough to actually brush to the side. I can not believe he is so big! His newest adventure is eating. I was thinking about changing his nickname from "Monkey" to "Baby Billy Goat". I'm serious the kid eats anything that doesn't eat him first, except of course, baby food. He will not use baby utensils either, only adult forks and spoons. He's so strong-willed, he gets that from his Daddy. To date he has eaten: carrots, peas, mashed potatoes, green beans, baked beans, chicken, rice, oatmeal, rice crispies, corn flakes, pasta, and lots of peaches! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture turned a very hard day into a wonderful day! (Cathy)

Becky said...

Thank you Grandma Cathy! I love getting comments, its lets me know that people actually check out the blog now and then.