Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Is Your Comment Button Broken?

Its the button just below all of the posts. You know the one none of you use! Please leave comments!! For the love people I feel like no one reads this thing and if no one is reading why should I bother ?!? That's an empty threat and you know it, I love my kid too much not to show him off, even if no one is watching ;) But seriously, let me know you are watching and let me know what you think. Do want more stories, more pictures, more movies ... or less? And I never tire of hearing how cute or talented he is, neither does he by the way. Thanks in advance!
Love, the Mommy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky the videos are great. Love the blinking-he is such a flirt ;). I have been enjoying the webcam/video calls. I know they are short, but it makes us feel connected to your lives. I look forward to viewing your blog everyday at work (sometimes 2 & 3 times a day-okay I addicted!) it is my escape from reality! With best love, GMC

Becky said...

thanks GMC!! I'm sure you realize this particular post was not directed at you.

Anonymous said...

he's the cutest thing I've ever seen

love, aunt sue

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog every day and totally look forward to the new posts. Sorry I haven't made a comment before. I'll try harder in the future. ^.^

Michelle

Anonymous said...

actually my comment button is broke, its in the shop awaiting parts, its too bad your so impatient, here i am without a comment button and all i get is grief...i dont even know why i try. ive borrowed this comment button just so i wont feel guilty . love dad