Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Afternoon w/ PawPaw


"Oh, PawPaw let me see that. I know what to do."


"Let's see, what is her number again? Ah-ha, speed dial!"


"Hey MawMaw! Whatcha doing? I'm here playing with PawPaw (and his phone)."

No lie, he really did call MawMaw. He is freakishly good at calling people. Lately when I give him the phone he opens it and starts pushing buttons, he has called Nana, MawMaw, Daddy, and Grandpa ... and none of them were the last number called?!? Baby genius! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! It would seem being a "tech geek" runs in the family. I wonder if there's a gene for that...? =P

Anonymous said...

That monkey is so smart (or lucky) I really do think he knows how to dial MawMaw. He at least has a 6th sense for knowing when MawMaw is calling or coming over.