Monday, November 20, 2006

Why Yes That Is a Toilet Brush In My Hand!

 

I don't even know how to begin ;) He loves to play in the bathroom and the kitchen. But recently he has taken to making toilet paper confetti and stalking the toilet brush. I let the confetti go (as long as he isn't eating it) and well, the toilet brush is a different story. Those things are nasty! So I went to Target today and bought him his very own toilet brush! He was so tickled when we got home and I unwrapped it and set it in the floor for him to play with. To my suprise, he immediately sprinted for the bathroom, straight to the toilet! Geez, what am I gonna do with this kid! Anyways, I wrestled him out of the bathroom and luckily the toilet brush is just as much fun outside the bathroom as it was in. You know when I graduated college with a degree in biology and a 3.3 GPA I had no idea this is where I would end up, of course I wouldn't trade it for the world! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ew.

I remember those moments. A clean brush was a good call!