Tuesday, May 22, 2007

For the Love!!!

Throw me a bone already! Yesterday I went to go see a chiropractor b/c my back has been killing me and there isn't really any other option since I'm pregnant. Well that backfired big time! I had the worst case of vertigo EVER! It sucked! Then today, L.J. and I went to playgroup (normally the highlight of our week). But alas it was just not meant to be. First he busted his mouth open and bled all over me and himself, thankfully no real damage, just lots of blood. Then he pooped, not really a big deal, he always poops at Cloe's house. Then he POOPED! I mean nasty diarrhea poop, almost water poop, dripping onto the floor poop! So we went upstairs to take a poop bath. He pulled the shower nozzle and turned the shower on himself and scared himself to death. We finally got all cleaned up and playgroup was over. The other girls in playgroup cleaned up his spilled poop from downstairs (thanks girls!) and Ms. Jamie helped L.J. and I calm down and cool off. Oh and then I dropped him. Not kidding, we were playing trying to cheer up after our series of unfortunate events and I freaking dropped him. Poor kid. Luckily, I picked him up and chucked him back in the air so quickly I don't think he ever noticed, of course me and Ms. Jamie got a good laugh out of it all. Don't you wish you were me ;)

No comments: