Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pregnancy Brain

That has to be it! For the love, L.J. has cut 5 teeth in the past 2 weeks and is still cutting 3 more, his naps are erratic at best, & he has the never ending cold. So I choose now to put him in a toddler bed. What the heck was I thinking, clearly I wasn't thinking at all! Today has started off with a bang, L.J. woke everyone up at 4:30 am b/c he can climb out of his bed and can turn the door knob to let himself out. He didn't go back to sleep until 8 and then was up again at 9. Oh and did I mention that I am babysitting today, honestly that will probably be my salvation today since L.J. loves this little girl and they play so well together. I just hope he isn't asleep when she gets here! On top of all of that, I am feeling really pukie again. I have been doing great until Tuesday night and things just haven't been the same since then. Anyone that has time please pray for us today! Thanks! Oh and for those of you sick of hearing me complain I am working on more pics and movies to post soon ;)

No comments: