Saturday, June 16, 2007

Don't Drink the Water

Our playgroup members are as follows: Sarah (moved to Raleigh), Ann (moved to Advance), Jody, Kristine, Lesli, Cassie (moved to Michigan), Katie, Jamie and myself. Six of the nine of us are pregnant! Ms. Sarah was the most recent to announce, she is due in February! Its really cool that we are all pregnant again together, well almost all, we have a few holdouts ;) But to be honest, I really miss Ms. Sarah. She and I were in childbirth classes together the first time so we knew each other pre-baby(ies). But she is doing great and loves Raleigh and I've made some new friends here too. Its also really weird that we are all pregnant again around the same time when most of us were not planning this, so as I said, don't drink the water ;)

No comments: