Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's a ....

... surprise! We found out today what we are having, but I have decided not to post it. So if you would like to know, please feel free to make a personal request (via phone, email, or in the comments) and we will be more than happy to let you in on our little secret. Other than that all is well, mommy & baby are both healthy. I put L.J. on the scale while we were there and he weighs in now at 27.6 lbs. That's right kids, not only am I toting my new pregnancy weight, but also nearly 30 lbs of toddler on a daily basis ;)

3 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

congrats girl!!!!!!!! i heard, but don't want to spoil it for your other readers!!

have a great day and boy are you in for a treat!!!

Leigh

Anonymous said...

*fingers in ears*

Lalalalala!! I don't want to know! I can't hear what you're saying! Lalalalala!!

XD

Becky said...

Thanks Leigh! We are really excited already.

If it makes you feel any better, Michelle, I didn't want to know either, but your brother can't keep a secret ;)