Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ta-Da!! Look What We Did!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

I am SO EXCITED!! I have been on the hunt for curtains for Bailey's room. I finally found some, but they were way too expensive (or I'm way too cheap). So I found a set of sheets that I liked and decided to sew my own. John took down the blinds, put up the new shade, installed the new curtain rod, and hung the curtains. We will have a set of white curtains that go up in between these 2 panels, but for now this is what we have and I love it! John & I both worked really hard on it, so if you don't like it, don't mention it ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Sheets make a great way to create matching curtains with your bed linen set. =)

Anonymous said...

They look great. I will be by this afternoon to see them and the monkey in person. Love Da MawMaw

Anonymous said...

Great work you two. They look wonderful. I had such a good time with LJ yesterday. I'm up for a repeat anytime. Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Knew you could do it ;) GMC