Sunday, July 29, 2007

Traumatized!!

L.J. was bitten today in nursery! Not once, but 5 times (three on his arm and two on his FACE)! And not one of his three teachers saw it happen! No, I am not okay! L.J. is fine (of course, nothing phases him)and none of the bites broke the skin. But I just can not get over the fact that he was bitten FIVE times and no one saw anything! I love my church and this is the first time anything like this has happened, but I just can't see how this isn't negligent. Daddy and I are both very upset to say the least and to be honest really don't know how to deal with the situation. We decided to wait until tomorrow before we called the church, so that we could calm down and so that we could let people enjoy their Sunday. I can't believe this happened. Feel free to share my outrage and/or give any advice on what you think we should do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ninja-daddy to the rescue...