Monday, July 23, 2007

Do you ever get tired?

I feel tired all the time, not the "I've got a toddler and am 27 weeks pregnant" tired, but the "am I really making a difference, does it even matter" kinda tired. Tired of trying. I was so blessed this morning to come across these verses and I hope they will bless you as well.

Galatians 6:9 “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”

2 Tim 4:7-8 “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”

Everyday is a struggle for me, in some way. Not that I don't have great days, but there is always something. I am encouraged this morning, not to give up. That even though I am tired, it does matter! So today I choose to fight the good fight, to run the race set out before, and to keep the faith! I hope you do too!

No comments: