Monday, October 08, 2007

So Much, So Fast ....

Things seems to be happening here faster than I can keep up with. The USB cable for my camera is broken so you will have to wait for pics until I get a new one (hopefully before Bailey is born). This past weekend we went to Atlanta for Clay & Amy's wedding. John was the best man and he did a fantastic job! And yes I did travel while 38.5 weeks pregnant (quite uneventfully). It was awesome! John & I got to spend some much needed "couple" time together (since L.J. stayed with grandparents). The wedding was beautiful, actually the most beautiful ceremony we have even seen! It was so Spirit-filled and so refreshing, we were so grateful to have been a part of it! We made it back Saturday night, but it was too late to pick-up L.J. so we had one more night to ourselves. Spent most of Sunday with my folks and took L.J. to see the open house at the local firestation. We ran into a fireman there who used to be in our SS class. It was great, he paid L.J. all sorts of special attention and let him climb all over the firetrucks. Today has been the kicker though. We only had 2 things we had to do today: 1. pick-up our milk (from the dairy co-op) 2. go to playgroup. But you know that they say about the best laid plans. L.J. started running a low-grade fever, so I knew playgroup was out. But when it spiked to over 103, I knew we wouldn't be leaving the house at all. Poor kid is so miserable. He just laid around all day, mostly on me. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! I really want him to get better immediately, not just b/c I don't want him to feel bad, but being this close to my due date I don't want to be quarantined if I have the baby a bit early. So pray for Bailey to stay put until L.J. is better. I think that about covers it for now.

No comments: