Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's New?

The children have been sick for going on 4 weeks now. L.J. had strep throat, then Cissy got a GI virus, then L.J. caught it, and now he has an ear infection. Through it all, they handled it a lot better than I did. There are only so many times you can be puked on before it just gets old, you know. Cissy started a new medication to help improve GI motility. She seems to be doing fairly well on it. So I have started trying baby food again. So far, so good. She can sit-up on her own now, finally! She can also entertain herself for short periods, which is a huge help. L.J. can sing just about any song we have sung to him. He loves to be outside and other than digging up the flowers I just planted, he is pretty helpful. I'm outta time, but hopefully I'll get a chance to write some more later. What's new with you?

No comments: