Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Addicted to Couponing!

Yesterday I bought:
1 - Pack of Huggies Pull-Ups
2 - Packs of Huggies Wipes
10 - 32oz. bottles of Gatorade
3 - 4pk. boxes of Magic Erasers
2 - 8 pk. rolls of Viva paper towels
2 - bottles of Children's Advil
1 - bottle of Children's Aspirin
1 - box Playtex Sport tampons
1 - 3ct. box Schick Intuition razors
2 - 2 ct. bottles of Zippfizz (Vitamin B) energy mixes

I spent $41.53* out-of-pocket
I still have $2 in ExtraCare bucks & $2 in Register Rewards
I saved $70.03*
* - I left 2 coupons at home, so I will be going back to reclaim my $1.50, so totals will be roughly adjusted to $40.03 OOP & $71.53 saved (not including tax).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you might want to start stocking up on adult diapers, we too prefer the pull up kind (Big Smile) GMC

Anonymous said...

That is just inconceivable to me!!! I wish you could be my personal shopper! Save me the headache! Or just share all that Advil with me! LOL! And GMC is too funny with the adult diapers here!!