Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy Baby

That is what we call Cissy half the time. When you do she sways her head back and forth. She also does the crazy baby head swing when she hears music ... I'll post a video later. In other news, Mommy & Daddy started a new diet and exercise routine. Its going pretty well, we both feel better and I've lost about 7-8 lbs. and 2 inches off my waist! Cissy can handle soy now, which is great news for both of us. It means that I can now have soymilk products, like ice cream and yogurt! I am hopeful that this means we are close to outgrowing the milk-protein problems as well. Which also means that I won't have to be tied to my pump every 4 hours ... FREEDOM!!! If you get the impression that I'm sick of pumping and eating a restricted diet you might be right;) In other news, both kids have summer colds, complete with snotty noses, coughs, fevers, and other nastiness. Other than having to miss church last night I think they'll be okay. We think L.J. may have a peculiar reaction to Codeine. I gave him some cough medicine with codeine in it the other night and the next day he had a major freak out! Screaming at the top of lungs b/c I gave him the wrong cup?!? For those of you who don't know, L.J. will drink juice out of anything, he has never been particular about the vessel. I am honestly hoping it was the cold or the codeine and not a preview of life with a 3 year old. Well, I guess that is about it for now. As always comments are appreciated ... feel free to say what you like/don't like, how you are doing, any funny stories about your reactions to codeine, really anything .... just let me know you're reading. Why do I care? Have you ever written a letter to someone and never received anything back, that is what this is like. I write to you all and keep you updated on our lives and never hear back from anyone. Side note to MawMaw and Nana - you don't count, I see you guys all the time ;)

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eyes have it. This is so funny. Thats my girl. LOL

Clay and Amy said...

hey there! yes, we do read your blog on a regular basis :-) no worries there. my blog is at www.xanga.com/pirouette03 if you want updates on our life. i post every-so-often. congrats on the diet! that is awesome! i started doing pilates this week and i can feel a difference and am hoping to see the difference in the weeks to come. i've cut back on my snacking and stuff too, so we'll see!