Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Lil Trooper

Cissy caught the flu that I have had all week. She is running a high fever, snotty, congested, vomitting, barely eats or drinks, and on top of all that she has an ear infection (again)! Oh, and it looks like someone just about blacked her little eye. Every time she wakes up, it is literally swollen shut. But through it all, she just wants to be held and sleeps. What a champ! She's barely had any medication for her fever and the doctor said that if she can handle we should let her. She's my hero!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Cissy just can't catch a break. I hope that you all feel better soon!

Clay and Amy said...

oh, i hope she feels better soon! the flu isn't fun at all. i'm sorry to hear you are under the weather as well. get some rest, if you can

Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to hear you both werer (are) feeling so sick. I hope you are feeling better soon. Cissy is a champ! GMC