Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

I have to admit that the BIG 3-0, wasn't really that big. In the weeks prior,I had the flu, then John had it, Cissy was sick for weeks ... so it just kinda got lost in the shuffle. I always imagined that I would have this huge thing when I turned 30, but turns out, it was just another birthday. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad or upset, it was just different than I had expected. My 21st b-day was very similar ... I went to Charleston with my Mom. Which again, was great, fantastic actually, but not at all what I would have expected. So now I'm 30 and to tell you the truth, it doesn't feel much different from 29, or 28 for that matter. Thanks to everyone who helped to make it special.

1 comment:

Clay and Amy said...

looks like a good cake! i'm sorry we missed it, but i hope it was special and that you had a great day :-) i'm just glad guys are feeling better! happy birthday to you!