Monday, July 02, 2012

So tired!

Driving Uncle Kenny's lawn mower!!
Sorry y'all, I am beat.  He's been asking to drive my car for 2 days.  I keep telling him no, but he keeps asking.  Hoping this helps ;)  He and L.J. did much better today too!  They played way too much Mario Kart!  But Roman was letting L.J. win some too, which is very sweet of him.  Roman got to meet my brother and sister-in-law at dinner tonight.  He finally got the headaches everyone has been warning me about, so Tiffany went and picked him up some ibuprofen.  He actually got back out of the van to go hug them as we were leaving, which was really surprising, but very heart-warming!  Keep praying!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your blog. I can see how the blessing by far outweigh the challenges. Praying for you all.
Linda Hartsell

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your blog. I can see how the blessing by far outweigh the challenges. Praying for you all.
Linda Hartsell