Sunday, July 08, 2012

Sharing

We are still in the throws of a LOT of boundary testing, so please continue to pray for all of us.  I do want to share a very sweet moment though.  Roman and I went to the grocery store on Friday and while we were there we picked out a book for each of the kids.  Roman got he and L.J. matching Pokemon books.  L.J. has practically slept with his since.  Well last night, Roman took L.J. over to the computer and told him, "I give you".  I don't know why he chose to give L.J. both books, but we were all so amazed!  He really enjoys our times at church also.  Our friend, Alex came with us today to translate and answer any questions he had.  We have a busy week ahead of us so I hope I can keep up.  Many thanks to my brother & Tiffany, Linda, & Donna for all the help with clothes and shoes. 

No comments: